Inovva is currently looking for someone who wants to expand his/her knowledge and know-how by working side-by-side in a team that share the same passion: quality and active commitment.
Since January 2017, Inovva, a new subsidiary of EquiSoft, provides state-of-the-art digital tools designed to drive growth in media and publishing industries. At Inovva, we like the idea that we are a start-up company whilst our inherited history speaks of a recognized trajectory and vast experience on the cutting-edge of the information technology industry.
Under supervision of the QA Team Leader, the QA Specialist delivers products or services to customers matching specifications and business requirements effectively. The candidate’s primary responsibilities include:
- Design, maintain and execute test case scenarios.
- Implement and conduct automated test scripts for testing.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Follow established procedures and contribute to the continual improvement of those procedures.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Participate actively in follow-up meetings with the clients.
On daily basis, the QA Team works in a dynamic environment, where teamwork, self-organization and quick delivery are our priority. A career as QA suit you if you possess:
- The ability to diagnose, report, track and effectively communicate quality issues for several projects concurrently.
- The ability to perform tasks at detailed and conceptual levels.
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced development environment.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational skills and good sense of prioritization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our solutions are build based on Agile Methodology.