Software Developer (.NET)
Inovva, a leading global provider of digital solutions for the publishing, media and not for profit industries, is seeking a highly motivated, creative and passionate Software Developer who will work on the development of the next versions of their software offerings.
We are a dynamic, results-oriented company that thrives on teamwork. Inovva is seeking intelligent, analytical and passionate candidates with good communication skills to help the team carry out their clients' projects.
Located in Old Montreal, you will have the opportunity to work within a team of developers and IT professionals who cherish new ideas.
You are looking to develop applications and gain an edge using the latest and greatest of technologies.
Role Description and Responsibilities
- Work with new applications/technologies on both front-end and back-end web development projects;
- A good understanding of SDLC, several different programming languages and databases;
- Maintain the code integrity and programming of our applications and/or any additional features;
- Perform feature programming, change requests, or patches in accordance with product owner requirements;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Make the necessary corrections during the test phase;
- Share your knowledge with members of various teams;
- Participate as a team in the recommendation of solutions and new technologies to improve the application as needed;
- Work in Agile, Kanban and Scrum environments and appreciate team work.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Software Engineering and/or DEC in Computer Science;
- 4+ years of experience in .Net development back-end/front-end;
- Expertise in Visual Studio, C#, PHP, SQL, and Web API;
- Experience coding in an MVC architecture;
- Knowledge of the following platforms: GIT, NET Core;
- Experience with SQL Server;
- Knowledge of web application frameworks and open source software;
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Services, JIRA, Confluence;
- Knowledge of the publishing industry is a definite asset;
- Bilingualism is preferred (French/English).
- Ability to communicate, write and synthesize information;
- Strong sense of organization and prioritizing;
- Autonomous and creative thinking abilities.
- Competitive compensation;
- Comprehensive benefits packages;
- Collaborative work spaces;
- Training and career development;
- Kitchen equipped with free coffee, filtered water and snacks;
- Social & team events.